07 June 2009

insomniac? or jet lag? maybe a little of both.

It's 5am here in Barcelona and I'm still awake. It may have to do with the fact that I went to bed yesterday @ 7am and got up @ 4:30 in the afternoon. We didn't mean to stay out that late, honest! We got on the night bus @ 4am- which was the wrong bus. We found out after an hour of riding it that it didn't go to our university. I actually spoke a lot of Spanish to the bus driver [probably because I was mildly intoxicated] and he was nice enough to drop us off to catch the train- which we had to wait for it to open at 5:30. I guess we learned our lesson...find out the correct night bus. [note: this foto is how light the sky was when we arrived back at campus at 6:30am!]
Anyway, I think I'm starting to like wine more and more. Today, myself and a few guys found some sangria in a super-merkat for only .80 euro! - it was more of a big-kids juice box. Wine is cheaper than water here. Smart Spaniards.
Sorry this one isn't that interesting-probably because I'm lacking sleep. I'll probably have better stories to share after I'm not such a zombie.

xoxo,
mp

No comments:

Post a Comment