12 June 2009

two hour lunch breaks? si!

Sorry I haven't written for awhile, it's been a busy few days! I was hanging out with Jeanette & Cassie all day Tuesday-and we went to my utopia, La Sagrada Familia [I took/edited the photo above!] As well, I started my job on Wednesday!
I'm interning at an architecture/graphic design studio, Cloud 9 [this is the owner's website:[http://www.ruiz-geli.com/] The people that work there are ridiculously talented. When I first started my job it was very bittersweet, but I'm growing to like it more and more each day. I usually spend my day photoshopping things for their upcoming projects/designs, answering phones and taking a two hour lunch break! - it's crazy, they shut down the whole studio and everyone leaves for food/siesta! While I was on my break yesterday, I meandered down the street and found a familiar looking building- it was Gaudi's, Casa Mila/ La Pedrera!
And today when I was on break, I went to lunch with my co-worker and he asked me if I knew about this festival in Barca next weekend, Sonar. It's a DJ/electronica/dance music fest! Sounds like a great time- I'm hopefully going next Saturday! http://2009.sonar.es/es/

I'm about to take a nap and then get ready to go out tonight! Tomorrow we're being tourists around the city and probably beaching it on Sunday! 'Til Then!

xoxo,
mp


2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I'm leaving this pit. I'll be there in... 20 hours? mkay see you soon! ugh. FML here. really. I'm jealous. when do you come home again? :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. 'schm1602' is kelly. ya know, in case you are having so much fun in europe you forgot about your pathetic friend stuck in the midwest. barf.

    ReplyDelete